• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Or they will claim it's Trump voters propping up the "weaker candidates" while ignoring that Trump is lobbying hard for Bernie to win the nomination.

Dang dude this take rules!

Trump just said today he’d rather run against Bloomberg or “almost anyone else” because Sanders has actual supporters.

I wonder how soon Warren announces she's supporting Klobuchar and how many of Warren's followers join with Klobuchar.

I’m bummed Warren never got enough traction. Wonder how long she stays in?

Dang dude this take rules!

Trump just said today he’d rather run against Bloomberg or “almost anyone else” because Sanders has actual supporters.

Lol and you believe him? You're not that naive...

Get ready for the "mayo pete and amy have problems with black voters" rhetoric to go supernova.

Definitely. Weirdly that rhetoric comes from supporters of the candidate polling 3rd with black voters who favor the two least progressive candidates in the field.

I’m bummed Warren never got enough traction. Wonder how long she stays in?

She will stay in until Super Tuesday at the very least. She's flush with cash and there is still time for her to get some momentum. But she's not going to win the nomination, which sucks since she's by far the best candidate.

Definitely. Weirdly that rhetoric comes from supporters of the candidate polling 3rd with black voters who favor the two least progressive candidates in the field.

man, imagine being even worse than that guy

Amy pulling 20% and destroying Warren is a massive surprise.

If Klob can turn her narrative with a good night, no way Warren drops out before Super Tuesday-she has time to hope for a similar narrative turn.

If Klob can turn her narrative with a good night, no way Warren drops out before Super Tuesday-she has time to hope for a similar narrative turn.

Agreed. This puts a target on Amy and her record too.

Bernie’s people could be happy but they should be a little worried that the progressive base of Bernie + Warren doesn’t seem as big as it did a week or so ago.

Agreed. This puts a target on Amy and her record too.

Bernie’s people could be happy but they should be a little worried that the progressive base of Bernie + Warren doesn’t seem as big as it did a week or so ago.

The bros are gonna have to scale back their efforts against Pete and focus on Klob too.

I feel like Warren should tack a little more left. Give voters another progressive alternative. She’s seemed to drift to the middle.

Back