• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Just wanted to point out I called it 2 weeks ago and looks like some momentum is building for Biden/Obama. Going to be hard to pass up that opportunity especially knowing she could become first female President sometime over the following years if Biden makes it to Nov.

She has had no desire for public office. If anything, I'd think Biden would want this a lot more than she would.

She has had no desire for public office. If anything, I'd think Biden would want this a lot more than she would.

Sure. But VP is a good position for someone with no desire for public office.

There are a lot of plusses for Michelle Obama. She would be a very safe pick. She's not breaking the seal of a former first lady on a presidential ticket. We already know she's extremely popular with black voters and suburban moms.

One major plus for the Democratic Party is she would leave things wide open for whoever wanted to run in 2024 or 2028.

South Bend in the rear view mirror. Hello Hollywood !

Back