• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Bullshit. There are no 894 million dollar loses on his bank sheet. Trump takes tons of money. Bloomberg doesn't and made his cash on his own. Prove it otherwise.

btw, I tuned in to ABC's post debate coverage just in time for analysis from Rahm, Chris Christie, and Matt Dowd.

sigh

Avalon, where did Trump serve three terms as New York Mayor. In your fantasies dickhead.

Amy used the same ending line of her debate as she did in her Iowa speech

"Loved" Chis Christie's visceral attack on Pete. Fear is not a confidence builder. And this from a Bloomberg supporter.

"Loved" Chis Christie's visceral attack on Pete. Fear is not a confidence builder. And this from a Bloomberg supporter.

It was based on a lie. Pete was never for decriminalization. That was a headline of a Reason article in which Pete said incarceration shouldn’t be an option for arrests for drug possession.

The line of questioning around arrests in SB was false as well.

It was based on a lie. Pete was never for decriminalization. That was a headline of a Reason article in which Pete said incarceration shouldn’t be an option for arrests for drug possession.

The line of questioning around arrests in SB was false as well.

Like, marijuana arrest disparity didn't really increase? I'm still trying to untangle his word salad about violence. Pete did all right otherwise. Steyer calling him out for lack of experience was rich, and he spent a lot of the debate yelling at no one. No one else was particularly surprising one way or the other.

btw, I tuned in to ABC's post debate coverage just in time for analysis from Rahm, Chris Christie, and Matt Dowd.

sigh

Yeah, I pretty much gave up watching ABC's This Week or Meet the Press or other Sunday morning talk shows on a regular basis when it became clear that their roundtables usually consisted of a hard-right GOP/Trumpite stooge like Christie or Hugh Hewitt or Pat McCrory, one centrist/has-been Dem (often a member of the older Dem Establishment, like Rahm), another couple of conservative/centrist journalists (sometimes a Never Trumper like Dowd), and almost no actual liberals. This Week's roundtable is one of the worst, imo.

Last edited:
I gave up This Week and Meet the Press after David Brinkley retired and Tim Russert died.

I was actually hoping for something a little more interesting than just “billionaires donate to him”

Pete’s answer on marijuana arrests was shockingly bad.

Back