• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

It would seem Bloomberg has some issues. The farmer thing that dropped is out of context, but context is irrelevant to rubes and bernie bros. Also, Bloomberg was a republican that endorsed W. That is pretty much disqualifying in my view. I do like that he is surrounded by enormous piles of money, however.

Context also doesn't appear to matter to the folks carrying water for Bloomberg and his 40+ sexual harassment complaints, commitment to escalating stop-and-frisk, his role in guaranteeing a Republican senate majority, etc.

All are welcome to stick their heads in the sand concerning Bloomberg's record, but you probably shouldn't be denigrating Trump voters as rubes and cultists if you're basically no better.

Context also doesn't appear to matter to the folks carrying water for Bloomberg and his 40+ sexual harassment complaints, commitment to escalating stop-and-frisk, his role in guaranteeing a Republican senate majority, etc.

All are welcome to stick their heads in the sand concerning Bloomberg's record, but you probably shouldn't be denigrating Trump voters as rubes and cultists if you're basically no better.

I'm no Bloomberg person. There is A LOT not to like about that guy. Are there Bloomberg Bros out there?

The sexual harassment complaints about his company not Bloomberg himself. There are a couple against him over the past forty years. The total is about 65 for his company. That sounds like a lot, but Bloomberg's companies have had 20,000+ employees for most of that time period. That's about 1.6 complaints per year in a company of 20,000 people. Although any is too many, the context of an organization that size, with that number is not horrible.

Of course, we have to forget about the complaints about women and people of color being mistreated by Bernie's 2016 campaign. Bernie Bros in glass houses. Of course, we have to neglect the evil, vicious attacks by Bernie Bros against the women of Local 226 LAST WEEK. What's that about people in glass houses?

Context matters. I don't like Bloomberg, but Bernie doesn't have any room to complain.

Here's a unifying candidate in the event of a brokered convention - Michelle Obama. Other than Barack, she's the most popular Dem in the US.

A fun benefit from this would be to watch Trump's head explode.

I'm no Bloomberg person. There is A LOT not to like about that guy. Are there Bloomberg Bros out there?

Have on on my facebook feed, though he's disappeared since the stop and frisk stuff resurfaced.

Of course, half the people here labelled "Bernie bros" aren't actually voting for Bernie, so if we similarly expand the definition, we have soon Bloomberg bros on here too. A weird number of people are OK with a billionaire buying the election.

Have on on my facebook feed, though he's disappeared since the stop and frisk stuff resurfaced.

Of course, half the people here labelled "Bernie bros" aren't actually voting for Bernie, so if we similarly expand the definition, we have soon Bloomberg bros on here too. A weird number of people are OK with a billionaire buying the election.

Does anyone here have Bloomberg as their #1 choice? Seems most everyone has some issues with him. Still preferable to Trump.

ChrisL is definitely a Bloomberg Bro. Not sure if he’s anybody else’s #1, though.

Here's a unifying candidate in the event of a brokered convention - Michelle Obama. Other than Barack, she's the most popular Dem in the US.

A fun benefit from this would be to watch Trump's head explode.

And you thought Repubicans hated Hillary.

Saw a tweet quoting mayo pete when asked what he would do if the donald calls the election a hoax and refuses to leave the white White House.

"I guess if he's willing to do chores we can work something out."

if bloomberg gets nominated the democratic party will fracture

if bloomberg gets nominated the democratic party will fracture

giphy.gif

Saw a tweet quoting mayo pete when asked what he would do if the donald calls the election a hoax and refuses to leave the white White House.

"I guess if he's willing to do chores we can work something out."

lol

Amy tomorrow night: “Pete even said he’d be willing to chores if I let him stay up to watch cartoons.”

Back