• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

The others need to go after Bernie in the next debate the way they went after Bloomberg last week. Trump, et al, are going to destroy Bernie if he's the nominee. As I said earlier, if I can find that much serious op research on him, imagine what an army of people and the Russians will do to him.

Steyer and Klobuchar need to pick between Pete and Joe to be united.

It’s crazy Tom Perez doesn’t have you on speed dial.

RJ is right on this. It's time for Bernie to be in the crosshairs during a debate.

Smart move by Biden to project strength going into SC even though it’s still possible he could end up in 3rd or 4th.

The wife and I have been binging West Wing for the last couple months and we're on the final season now.

Bernie and Matt Santos' are giving me the poes. Looking forward to the death of the parasitic health insurance industry in both mediums.

I have to wait a long ass time for a dr's appointment now, why do we want more people getting insurance?

Look at this angry Bernie bro

The Nevada results so far are interesting. Biden is in 2nd strictly based on his performance in Vegas. He didn't do much at all outside of Vegas.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/02/22/us/elections/results-nevada-caucus.html

Biden hasn't won any counties. Bernie won 11 and Pete finished 2nd in 9 of those. Biden finished 2nd in Clark (Vegas) and Warren finished 2nd in tiny Lander. Pete won 6 counties and Bernie finished 2nd in all but tiny Pershing.

Bernie is the clear leader. This is a better outcome for Biden, but not a good one. Pete had a good showing. Warren and Klob should be concerned.

Warren's campaign sucked that's for sure, and so did her strategy. Being a "gifted story teller" she could have chosen to run in the middle against a clueless, incoherent, what-state-am-I-in? quid pro Joe, inherited large chunks of the uncritical Hillary vote, and become a serious contender when Joe's mental shortcomings and corrupt family dealings inevitably caught up with him. But she chose instead to try to steal unhealthy helpings of Bernie's lubish rubbish ideology, which she only managed to digest incompletely and above-all insincerely. Well, it showed. What a fool!

Warren's campaign sucked that's for sure, and so did her strategy. Being a "gifted story teller" she could have chosen to run in the middle against a clueless, incoherent, what-state-am-I-in? quid pro Joe, inherited large chunks of the uncritical Hillary vote, and become a serious contender when Joe's mental shortcomings and corrupt family dealings inevitably caught up with him. But she chose instead to try to steal unhealthy helpings of Bernie's lubish rubbish ideology, which she only managed to digest incompletely and above-all insincerely. Well, it showed. What a fool!

God, you're a fucking imbecile.

Back