• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

WakeForestRanger

Reaction score

As I've said over and over again, the DEMS should NOT nonimate anyone over 60 for POTUS in 2020

Just looking at the FEC filings - over $800 million has been spent in the Democratic primary so far, half from the two billionaires spamming my TV with ads.

This is going to be a long year. (But I'm glad actual voting has started.)

We should have stopped the other thread at 666 pages yesterday.

If Bernie loses in NH and NV, is he done after SC?

The other thread is trash. This is where ogboards should turn when looking for a measured, intellectual take on state of the democratic primary

I'm not getting too excited based on the 538 models

pretty sure they have a hard time accounting for 1) this many candidates and 2) Bloomberg's chosen strategy

Bernie raised 34.5 million in January alone. He's in it until the convention.

How good is this story? Let's find out, roll it rj.

Yeah, the idea that Bernie would drop out after Nevada is kookoo land

I'm not getting too excited based on the 538 models

pretty sure they have a hard time accounting for 1) this many candidates and 2) Bloomberg's chosen strategy

Silver tweeted today that he thinks the model is being overly optimistic for Bernie, because he didn’t anticipate and include a tied outcome from Iowa in the model.

Back