• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Heads on a pike: Trump would never retaliate! A lesson not learned

Trump waited until after impeachment to fire the witnesses. He waited until after the 2018 election to accept Jeff Session's resignation. What will he do on November 4, 2020 if he wins the election? That question should scare everybody.

lol at the resident board pussy who has to anonymously post “djt never hits 1st” in the tags

lol at the resident board pussy who has to anonymously post “djt never hits 1st” in the tags

But it's typical that they are too weak to show who they are and demand that privacy to protect their candy asses.

If you are trying to take a slap at me, board historians will show me as one of, if not the first to oppose Trump and predict what he would do. Hell, to this day some here say I go too far in calling for Trump, Trump family and allies to pay more significant prices (including jail).

But the cowards who hide behind tags jerk each other off as they hide their weakness and BS.

Sen. Collins says seeking retribution against impeachment witnesses is inappropriate
https://www.pressherald.com/2020/02...mpeachment-acquital-would-not-be-appropriate/

“I think it’s important to understand that when you’re in an impeachment trial, you consider the evidence that is before you,” the Republican senator said after an event in South Portland. “You don’t try to make predictions. You consider the evidence that’s before you. In this case, the evidence did not meet the high bar that’s established by the Constitution for immediate removal of the president from office. So that was the basis for my decision.”

She could have voted for more evidence.

The latest to join this self-delusion caucus is Sen. Susan Collins of Maine. “I believe that the president has learned from this case,” she told CBS News’s Norah O’Donnell on Tuesday, expanding on a floor speech in which she announced — surprise — her vote to acquit. “​The president has been impeached. That’s a pretty big lesson.”

O’Donnell wasn’t buying it. “​But the president says he did nothing wrong. Why do you think he learned something?” she asked.

“He was impeached,” Collins repeated, in a demonstration of the eternal sunshine of the spotless senatorial mind. “And there has been criticism by both Republican and Democratic senators of his call. I believe that he will be much more cautious in the future.

“I think it’s important to understand that when you’re in an impeachment trial, you consider the evidence that is before you,” the Republican senator said after an event in South Portland. “You don’t try to make predictions. You consider the evidence that’s before you. In this case, the evidence did not meet the high bar that’s established by the Constitution for immediate removal of the president from office. So that was the basis for my decision.”

The latest to join this self-delusion caucus is Sen. Susan Collins of Maine. “I believe that the president has learned from this case,” she told CBS News’s Norah O’Donnell on Tuesday, expanding on a floor speech in which she announced — surprise — her vote to acquit. “​The president has been impeached. That’s a pretty big lesson.”

O’Donnell wasn’t buying it. “​But the president says he did nothing wrong. Why do you think he learned something?” she asked.

“He was impeached,” Collins repeated, in a demonstration of the eternal sunshine of the spotless senatorial mind. “And there has been criticism by both Republican and Democratic senators of his call. I believe that he will be much more cautious in the future.

hm

Maybe when Trump starts having whistleblowers taken out and shot she'll actually do something. Nah. She'll just be "very concerned and troubled" before inevitably backing Trump again.

Trump waited until after impeachment to fire the witnesses. He waited until after the 2018 election to accept Jeff Session's resignation. What will he do on November 4, 2020 if he wins the election? That question should scare everybody.

Anyone not already dismayed by what’s happening is immune by way of stupidity or ignorance.

Wake up people.

Pretty sure she never had the opportunity to actually vote on this question.

Hmmmm...

Both dishonest and obviously wrong.

To be fair, she did vote for more witnesses.

Just to be clear, Collins voted for a (1) witness.

She voted against witnesses other than Bolton and any other evidence.

I feel like coverage gave her a bit too much credit since it didn't really note those other votes.

Back