• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Heads on a pike: Trump would never retaliate! A lesson not learned

It must be a weird experience to live in a constant state of shock. I hope for Collins's sake that Gideon wins!

Trump ousts State Department watchdog

His departure is likely to further deepen morale problems that have festered at State since the start of the Trump administration, when many career diplomats found themselves shunted aside and cast as a “deep state” bent on undermining Trump.

Two of Linick’s most-read reports over the past year involved alleged retaliation by Trump political appointees against career employees.

I don't disagree with that. They have enabled his behavior with their silence. Let's ride the bull through the china shop and hold on for elected life. He won't break that much... right?

I don't disagree with that. They have enabled his behavior with their silence. Let's ride the bull through the china shop and hold on for elected life. He won't break that much... right?

But think of all the wonderful originalist judges with lifetime appointments we've gotten! Isn't it worth wrecking everything else?

fake news. that witness intimidation was perfect. just perfect.

Republicans: See!?!?? This is why the IRS is bad! Presidents can use the IRS to target their political enemies!

But seriously, Trump owns his presidency to dumbass Jim Comey.

Back