• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NASCAR 2021 - Goodyear 400 - Darlington 3pm

Last edited:
Happy for the television only races this week. We need this to work so all sport can come back.

Local race tracks are trying to get back in the game, but without proper precautions, they are probably hurting the cause more then helping. Franklin County Speedway in Virginia just got shut down for this weekend. Ace in Altamahaw is trying next week.

Bowman Gray Stadium racing is probably a no go this summer.

Spotlight on Darlington tomorrow. Could be a wreck fest with no practice and the difficulty of that track. Let’s just hope there are lots of eyes on this tomorrow and the product comes through.

my prediction is someone nails the setup right off the truck and distances the field before others adjust.

I am so pumped about the race tomorrow - live sports on TV, even w/o a crowd should be compelling. Pulling for Ryan Newman......

Better than expected Stage 1. Obviously still playing with long run speed. Glad to see JJ spin out so they can stop sucking him off on tv.

Kyle's seat-time over the next 11 days is absurd.

I'm sure he can make it, but I'll be interested to see his results after this insane stretch of races is over.

If he doesn't hit a proverbial wall (exhaustion) during a warm 600 next week, I'd be shocked.

Kyle's seat-time over the next 11 days is absurd.

I'm sure he can make it, but I'll be interested to see his results after this insane stretch of races is over.

If he doesn't hit a proverbial wall (exhaustion) during a warm 600 next week, I'd be shocked.

Agreed. He has also started the Cup season very slowly. More importantly, Harv with win #50!

All-Star race at Bristol should be awesome. It will be interesting to see how they spread out the 30k in the stands. I ordered some tickets but you can't pick seats so guessing they are going to strategically position folks.

With over 150,000 seats, there will be plenty of social distancing of the 30k. Those stands go up and up and up

So NASCAR chose Talladega to allow fans again with mandatory masks and no Confederate flags? I’m going to tune in to see how many statement making rednecks show up.

Mister The King standing shoulder to shoulder with Bubba is strong. Pissed off rednecks aren't gonna have any sports left over if they don't change their ways.

Back