• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NASCAR 2021 - Goodyear 400 - Darlington 3pm

As I never set foot in the tunnels, I'll leave this here concerning 311. I don't know Mike Fulp but I know of him. Long watch and some can be skipped through but its good stuff. Try to watch without a cynical mindset but from a place of forgiveness and moving forward. Great dialog between peaceful people talking through feelings and issues. You won't see this on the news. I wish the news focused more on this than divisiveness.

https://www.facebook.com/greg.drumwr...1972388198243/

Edit: Just to clarify, I don't condone any of Mr. Fulp's actions or behaviors. I just wanted to shed some light on the positivity that has happened since then.

Last edited:
So Bubba should apologize?!?! For what? Being Black?
The other meaning for a noose is ????

Updated schedule came out today. Watkins Glen is out (makes sense with the quarantine in New York) and being replaced with the Daytona Road Course. It'll be fun to actually see them race on the road course at Daytona - that's a pleasant surprise that came out today.

Edit: Just to clarify, I don't condone any of Mr. Fulp's actions or behaviors. I just wanted to shed some light on the positivity that has happened since then.

Page no longer available

Well that sucks. Try this link.

https://www.facebook.com/greg.drumwright.18/videos/3251972388198243/

If that goes away, delete the numbers at the end and it will show all of his videos. This one was taken on June 27. It is 1:23:13 long.

Updated schedule came out today. Watkins Glen is out (makes sense with the quarantine in New York) and being replaced with the Daytona Road Course. It'll be fun to actually see them race on the road course at Daytona - that's a pleasant surprise that came out today.
Sucks because I always like the racing at the Glen, but the Daytona Road Course could be really fun too.

I'm fully expecting the Bristol Night Race this fall to be with a limited number of fans. I'm not excited about being around a crowd, so I'll probably take the 120% credit. I might reconsider if we can swing one of the suites, but that would mean the rest of my crew would have to pony up.

I thought Blaney was going to take out the entire field after hitting the infield drain. Happy for Cole picking up his first win. As well as Reddick has been running, I could see him getting one by the end of the season too.

I'm looking forward to Wednesday's All-Star race at Bristol. Should be a good time.

I'm also hearing rumblings that due to the Hot Spot, there is concern taking the series to Texas this weekend. A full decision will supposedly be made by tomorrow.

I thought Blaney was going to take out the entire field after hitting the infield drain. Happy for Cole picking up his first win. As well as Reddick has been running, I could see him getting one by the end of the season too.

Reddick is the best of the group of rooks, but he's riding around in 15th place equipment. The delta between Pop Pop's second car and the Penskes, Gibbs, SHRs of the world is pretty big.

Enjoyed the all star race at a short track vs Charlotte last night. Thought the number shift was just ok, not a fan of the lights.

Enjoyed the all star race at a short track vs Charlotte last night. Thought the number shift was just ok, not a fan of the lights.

I liked the numbers. Lights were meh. The final stage needed to be longer but otherwise a good time.

I liked the numbers. Lights were meh. The final stage needed to be longer but otherwise a good time.

Agreed. I don't think one car to be able to run away like that.

Bubba placing his bumper on McDowell's hauler after the crash had me rolling.

Agree with the last stage needing to be longer. I loved the number placements on the car, and i'm sure the sponsors will be requesting that is a permanent change. The light under the cars were a disappointment as the promos had the wheel wells lit up, but when they came out the lights were only under the trunks... I also wish they let the teams choose what color lights. The Toyotas and Chevys were too similar. All in all - my man won the cash! He was flying! Kyle got everything he could out of his car, and I would have been really nervous had he gotten to Chase's bumper.

Happily changed the title tonight. Kyle's Xfinity car failed post race inspection. Cindric declared the winnar.

Back