• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NASCAR 2021 - Goodyear 400 - Darlington 3pm

Bowman Gray done before they ever started for 2020

Booo. Anyone in the Triad who has never been needs to go for a Saturday night race. Recommend the beer section if not with kids. Quality entertainment

The Bowman Gray crowd went North to the hills of Virginia tonight. Franklin County. Large crowd, pictures I saw showed nary a mask. Work wouldn't let me go do a story there and I'm not overly upset.

The Bowman Gray crowd went North to the hills of Virginia tonight. Franklin County. Large crowd, pictures I saw showed nary a mask. Work wouldn't let me go do a story there and I'm not overly upset.

Franklin County - where men are men and sheep are nervous.

Franklin County Speedway------BUCKWILD!!!!

Those folks are something else. Just youtube the videos.

“We were overfull, there were more people standing than sitting. And there was somebody screaming. We were getting ready to race the any cars, and I was running around trying to figure out where in the crap it was coming from. I couldn’t figure it out,” Taylor said. “And this guy… he was sitting on his roof smoking and he’s on the track.

“Finally I got down there to the fence and this woman said ‘you promised me you wouldn’t race tonight! That’s the only car we’ve got!’ I told her I said ‘I don’t know how to stop him.’ This joker, he finishes his cigarette and he just looks at her and said ‘I lied.’ And he got right in the car and tore it all to pieces. That was the car they drove down here in.”

“I call it professional wrestling on four wheels,” Pettitt said."

https://martinsvillebulletin.com/sp...cle_e7b1117a-2e22-11e8-8640-7f1585e3d3fe.html

Booo. Anyone in the Triad who has never been needs to go for a Saturday night race. Recommend the beer section if not with kids. Quality entertainment

Our first experience there involved sitting behind a drunk in a tank top. the graphic on the back of his shirt was the outline of United States (the whole thing), made to look like a Confederate flag with lettering that subtly read 'fuck off, we're full'.

Did not disappoint.

Not a big Austin Dillon fan, but he got his first win since 2018 Daytona.

Interesting, but useless trivia from the last race. Bubba Wallace finished in the same place he started. 14. It's a pretty rare occurence.

Not a big Austin Dillon fan, but he got his first win since 2018 Daytona.
Same. RCR played the strategy perfectly. With the shitty aero package, clean air is king. They managed to take two top 10 cars and finish 1-2 for the first time in forever.

Officially no practice or qualifying for the remainder of the season.

Appreciate the article Conor. If you ever get a media pass for a local race, let me know. I'll be happy to show you the (non-racist) fan experience.

Oh, our friend Conor has been to the Madhouse. And wrote great stories for the Journal.

Oh, our friend Conor has been to the Madhouse. And wrote great stories for the Journal.

* And wrote quote-filled stories for the Journal so as to not give myself away as being completely out of my element.

Back