• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- UNC - Tuesday Night 8 pm - ACCN

Zero chance we win. It's a Tuesday game. We all know it's the hardest day of the week for the team.

WF has won 2 of it's last 10 games. In one of those wins a very mediocre opponent was playing without 4 of their top 7 players. In the other win, a mediocre opponent played one of the most wretched games of basketball anyone has ever seen. I do not believe WF will win 3 or maybe 4 of their last 7 games.

Last edited:
All season long, I have assumed today would be Manning’s big win & it would be overblown as some sort of success. In reality the Xavier win is more impressive, but nothing has changed the big picture. The program is awful & needs new leadership.
I sure hope the 11 students don’t embarrass themselves & storm the court after beating a terrible 10-13 team.

I am pulling for WFU to lose out. Time for a change.

Even if we win 3 or 4 and finish 14 - 16 is that good?

I think we lose to Dook, State, ND, @ Miami and @UNC.

UNC at home and GT a toss up.

So tomorrow night I will be chanting .....
TAR - HEELS!!! TAR HEELS!!! TAR - HEELS !!!!

I don't care how badly you may want Manning gone, no true Wake Forest fan could ever find him/herself chanting those words.

All season long, I have assumed today would be Manning’s big win & it would be overblown as some sort of success. In reality the Xavier win is more impressive, but nothing has changed the big picture. The program is awful & needs new leadership.
I sure hope the 11 students don’t embarrass themselves & storm the court after beating a terrible 10-13 team.

It would be hilarious in the most depressing of ways if the students stormed the court and were outnumbered by the players, staff, and security personnel.

I'm sure Danny will have the club fired up and ready. Look for a solid effort from these kids.

Wake 84
UNC 67

I'll be making my first appearance of the year at the Joel. How did I let myself get talked into shooting this game?

I don't care how badly you may want Manning gone, no true Wake Forest fan could ever find him/herself chanting those words.

I would never degrade myself to this point but remember how BKF showed up to a game wearing a Carolina sweatshirt. I’m kinda starting to feel where he was coming from. This is a disaster.

Agree with projected L. UNC still better players overall, especially with Anthony back. The UNC system (run good sets, variety D, score double-digits off fastbreaks) will be enough for a comfortable win. 10-20 range, with the thought they are btr right now than VT or NCSU when we lost to them at home.

I hope we beat UNC. I hope UNC finishes DFL in the conference. I hope we have a new coach next season. My hopes make no difference in the outcome of any of those 3.

Back