• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- UNC - Tuesday Night 8 pm - ACCN

We look good enough to beat the holes, but we haven't hit our 3 point drought yet.

when your coaching resume mentions your playing career...………….

Time to jinx us: when is the last time we beat UNC in football and basketball?

I want to thank Danny for not being smart enough to play Massoud much more. If he had, we might be over .500 and Danny may have been able to keep his job.

Wow the holes really can't shoot. I thought that was our thing.

Is it wrong that what used to be one of the most anticipated adrenaline pumping game that I not only don’t care but finding myself pulling for Heels as I want no risk of Danny staying? I feel dirty but yet a tinge of excitement when Heels make a run.

Can anyone help me? Currie?

Yo RJ, can explain your Leaky Black anthropology joke? I've been thinking about it all afternoon.

You owe me a couple of venmo bucks for rent, btw

We're balling. It's so much fun when things go your way.

But having watched way too much deacon basketball this season, I've got little confidence we'll keep this up

You almost have to try to miss as badly as UNC is missing shots right now. Holy shit.

Uh oh, we are up by 14 with a FT to come.

This is the period of the game where we look like we know how to play. We haven't seen the period where we look like it's the first time we've seen a basketball.

I want Manning gone, of course, but I can’t watch Chaundee Brown compete and hope for a loss. Go Deacs.

Yo RJ, can explain your Leaky Black anthropology joke? I've been thinking about it all afternoon.

You owe me a couple of venmo bucks for rent, btw

Mary and Louis Leakey were legendary anthropologists/paleontologists that made many discoveries of human ancestors.

Back