• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- UNC - Tuesday Night 8 pm - ACCN

Can't wait to see what halftime adjustments we make to keep this one close.

Mary and Louis Leakey were legendary anthropologists/paleontologists that made many discoveries of human ancestors.
Yessssssss. That's what I was hoping the joke was. That's pure wakephan humor right there.

Carolina has layed some serious masonry in this game. Shots clanging of the side of the rim.

Happy to oblige.

If Hatch and Currie strike out, we may need a great-grandchild of the Leakeys to find evidence that Wake used to have a solid basketball program.

When Wake gives up 50+ in the second half and loses the game will THAT be enough for Currie to walk in the locker room and tell Danny to pack his bags and get the hell out??

Naw, cause Manning got us that lead in the first place, you see

Happy to oblige.

If Hatch and Currie strike out, we may need a great-grandchild of the Leakeys to find evidence that Wake used to have a solid basketball program.
Playing fast and Lucy with history, I see

Can't be. I'm too stupid to know anything about anything according to several people.
Come on, my dude. You can't throw up the alley oop and then look away when I'm throwing down the dunk

Can we not get outscored by 19 in the second half? How many minutes until this is a one score game? I say 11.

Back