• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- UNC - Tuesday Night 8 pm - ACCN

I'm sad to realize you've missed the joke. It's ok, RJ, I thought we had a connection. Was only brief!

Manning can't even blow this one can he?

If we keep shooting 55%, no.

The story goes this way. we are 10-16 from 2 (62%) and Sarr only has 4 shots (2-4), we went 5-11 (45%) from 3.

We lose if we decide we can continue to shoot 3's at 45% and stop getting to the hoop.

Well, at halftime I'm wrong so far. We're terrible but right now UNC is Barkley turrible. If we could run a fast break, we'd be up 30.....

If we keep shooting 55%, no.

The story goes this way. we are 10-16 from 2 (62%) and Sarr only has 4 shots (2-4), we went 5-11 (45%) from 3.

We lose if we decide we can continue to shoot 3's at 45% and stop getting to the hoop.

the hot hand will last

Deacons provide a good performance offensively and defensively in the first half. White leads the team with 12 points and 6 rebounds. Chill with 7 assists and 1 turnover. Yes, the Deacs can still lose this game.

We’re up 18 at half on UNC and the game thread is only 6 pages long, another sign of the dumpster fire that is Wake basketball. Hope we hold on though, beating UNC is always nice.

It is still good to have a big lead over u*NC anytime!

If next year's coach can locate a grad transfer big and one more shooter, the team could be very good.

Still giving them too many 2nd and 3rd chances after decent defense results in missed shot

This might take an epic collapse at this point.

I’m really liking this so far.
Keep the pressure on. Can’t win by enough.

Cole Anthony thinks he’s better than he really is. I think he should stay another year in college.

Now the refs are starting to bail out Carolina, great.

If we can find a way to give unc 4 shots to our one, they’ll have a chance to come back.

Back