• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- UNC - Tuesday Night 8 pm - ACCN

In yet another forgettable season for Wake Forest, Tuesday was a rare night to remember. In the long history of the series between the two state rivals, North Carolina has won 161 of 228 games against the Deacons, and Wake hadn’t beaten UNC since 2014.

For Wake fans, this was a night to stick it to the Heels, and while a few people came, the only reason the arena had a decent crowd was because Carolina was here, too.

UNC fans are just now realizing the depths of this long season. The gruesome loss to Duke on Saturday night has now been followed by an embarrassing loss to Wake.

At the bottom of the ACC, where basketball and barbecue are misunderstood, the fans can be meaner and nights can be longer.

Wake programming on the ACC network? LOL. The only Wake programming I have seen are live or rebroadcast games. As soon as the Wake-UNC game concluded the network aired something about the difficulties the Heels are having this basketball season.
Immediately hit the off button. Plenty of Duke and Carolina content, just like ESPN. There was a feature on Virginia's BB championship last year. Honestly, I gave up on the network except for live games. Too much blue.

I just assumed that they wouldn’t start the ACC Network without programming about every team but I was wrong.

Wake programming on the ACC network? LOL. The only Wake programming I have seen are live or rebroadcast games. As soon as the Wake-UNC game concluded the network aired something about the difficulties the Heels are having this basketball season.
Immediately hit the off button. Plenty of Duke and Carolina content, just like ESPN. There was a feature on Virginia's BB championship last year. Honestly, I gave up on the network except for live games. Too much blue.

I just assumed that they wouldn’t start the ACC Network without programming about every team but I was wrong.

Back