• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread 2.0

Some more great Leland Sklar stuff here. And a peak into the mysteries of Gene Clark and ultra-mysterious Thomas Jefferson Kaye. I need to get the full-length of this.

Damn, this was only up for the weekend, I guess. TJ Kaye remains a mystery.

RJ, you will get up with Joss one of these days, man, but I don't think it's gonna happen this summer, unfortunately.

I know. Maybe you and I will have to go to a club gig in Sri Lanka or Andorra to see her in a couple of years. Over the past decade or so, she has played at least one date in every nation in the UN and given away much of that money to charities.

Hmm, some weird cuts and skips in this — might be my internet, but I’m on the porch and not going in to look.

RIP Lynn Harrell. This thing blew my mind the first time I saw it. One of my most favorite performances.

Arrrrgh, more synching/transfer issues. May have a vhs of this buried somewhere.

Cool Dex Romweber set with him on a saloon-y upright accompanied by drums from the Cave. Some good crooning.

Joan Shelley & Nathan Salsburg streaming show tonight at 7 via Duke Performances. Gonna be very folky. I like them both, though.

Shakedown Stream tonight is the closing of Winterland from '78. Looking forward to that one.

Back