• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread 2.0

haven't seen this before (surprisingly)

i used to think 97 glastonbury was the best show but this is making a strong push

that cut of videotape was fucking incredible

I need to start it over, I guess, I just joined in the middle not sure how long I would listen because I didn't want lyrics today, but this is jamming. I kind of just want to roll with it and then go back the beginning later what do you guys think?

the only thing you've missed so far that is absolutely must see is Kid A and Videotape

Yeah this is the best show I’ve ever been to idk why I’d ever think anything else topped it

Some good live local radio cuts on the National Anthem

In Rainbows came out a year later

I remember listening the day it came out and remembering some of these cuts and freaking out

lol Colin held out the bassline for an extra bar before Thom starts singing Nude lololol

In Rainbows is a top 10 album for me all time easy

I only saw them once, in Charlotte in '08, and it was dope, but I was on the lawn and would have much preferred to be in the assigned seats having my senses assaulted.

i wanted to drive to that exact show chupe but my dad wouldn't let me

i had to wait another 8 years to see them live with RSF

Yeah this is the best show I’ve ever been to idk why I’d ever think anything else topped it

It’s wild that we are watching a show at the same time that we watched at the same time then. My brain just broke.

I graduated 07 and at Roo 08 ended up standing next to my freshman year roommate at the Levon Helm set

i texted the friends i went to this show with and they were already keyed into it

VIBES

baby's got depends was the funniest joke at the campfire that night

Back