• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread 2.0

Badu v Jill on Instagram is the dopest history lesson ever y’all

One of the best bands I’ve seen live, hands down.

Last edited:
Sunday was Mother's Day- here's Maya Rudolph's mom singing.

Stevie opening for the Stones was a hell of a tour.

I think it was one of the first major tours that used Ticketron. John Wanamaker's was a high end department store in Philly and the suburbs. They weren't prepared for what having Ticketrons might do to their stores. There were hundreds of kids waiting at each entrance at their Wynnewood store to get tix for the Stevie/Stones show. When they opened the doors, a four pronged throng of madness wiped out a lot of clothing and other displays as we charged to get downstairs to get tickets.

There's apparently another lost Young record that's going to be released.

Celeb deaths don't normally get me, but Neil's passing continues to bother me. Love the music he made with CATS - hard to believe this video is only a year old (feels like a lifetime at this point)

Celeb deaths don't normally get me, but Neil's passing continues to bother me. Love the music he made with CATS - hard to believe this video is only a year old (feels like a lifetime at this point)

Big Dan Horne fan here, too. Neil's guitar is also dope. There was a great gear head youtube somewhere with him going over his rig (and also Chris Robinson's set up, which was like two minutes to Neil's 15+). I know next to nothing about gear, but I LOVE hearing people talk about their set ups for some reason.

Big Dan Horne fan here, too. Neil's guitar is also dope. There was a great gear head youtube somewhere with him going over his rig (and also Chris Robinson's set up, which was like two minutes to Neil's 15+). I know next to nothing about gear, but I LOVE hearing people talk about their set ups for some reason.

Chupes, I know you're a fan - we've talked about it before. I'm glad to have another CATS fan here.

One thing that strikes me in that video is how steady Mark and Dan hold down the groove. Just incredible the way those two play together.

Chupes, I know you're a fan - we've talked about it before. I'm glad to have another CATS fan here.

One thing that strikes me in that video is how steady Mark and Dan hold down the groove. Just incredible the way those two play together.

I saw CATS last year and it was an incredible show. Hope I can see them again with Scott Metzger or Eric Krasno.

Back