• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread 2.0

Big news.

Good day at the record store...as I’m walking up I see a Tyler Childers poster in the window so I think, “Right on, thats a cool poster.”

I open the door and there is nobody else in the store. They are blasting “I’ll Communication” and I instantly realized I was going to have a good day of digging.

Happy with this haul.

406ab3c6aa7b6063709c459a91913451.jpg

Avert Brothers performing a concert at CLT Motor Speedway 8/29

missed this, MMJ new album live streamed last week (music starts at 6:16 here):

Also from the first post-Pigpen show on this day in 72: https://archive.org/details/gd72-07-16.sbd-aud.cotsman.11258.sbeok.shnf/gd72-07-16d4t03.shn

A few members of the Allmans join for the last jam, killer stuff, love the GDTRFB. Earlier in the show, Cumberland Blues is incredible. Wish there was a full soundboard for this one.

Loving reading the comments from this too, Hartford FD opening up a fire hydrant to quash the heat for the crowd, just seems like unparalleled good vibes, Pigpen's health notwithstanding.

yeah new mmj seems p good but i had never really gotten into them before tbh

I'm not a big fan, but the MMJ album "Z" really opened the door for me. I acquired on vinyl through my Vinyl Me, Please membership a few years ago and fell in love with that album. Had never really listened to MMJ prior. Maybe give that album a spin.

Decided to get a second full vinyl rig for my bonus room/office; took advantage of the Klipsch sale for some floorstanding speakers and got a Denon turntable from TTL. Not audiophile gear by any means, but big step up from my current system.

I'm not a big fan, but the MMJ album "Z" really opened the door for me. I acquired on vinyl through my Vinyl Me, Please membership a few years ago and fell in love with that album. Had never really listened to MMJ prior. Maybe give that album a spin.

second this plus It Still Moves

they kick absolute ass live too

the homes Dehd dropped a new album today

for rap, I've been digging the Kenny Segal and Serengeti album "Ajai"

shit i haven't thought about Blu & Exile since at least before college

first album in eight years

I still revisit their other two from time to time, especially Below the Heavens

I'm a big MMJ fan, but not a big fan of this new one. A few decent tracks, but it sounds like leftovers from Waterfall 1 (and it is leftovers). Waterfall 1 was a much stronger album, imo.

Back