• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread 2.0

Bill Callahan + Will Oldham, Deacon Blues

81008384.jpg
T

MBDTF turns ten over the weekend

I remember how exciting the G.O.O.D. Music Friday rollout was and then the full album dropped right before I left the country for a bit and it was one of the last things I downloaded, so it has a very strong association with that time in my life

favorite track?

All of the Lights

Anyone get any RSD drops? Got the DBT live release of a show back in their Isbell days. Was shut out of the Jerry release even though I messaged my shop exactly at 10 when they opened it up for requests.

I got The Comet is Coming - Imminent, and Afrikan Blood, a compilation of Jamaican music.

I got shut out locally, but ended up ordering the Bill Evans and Jazz Dispensary comp online.

My buddy snagged a Chuck Berry and JGB.

I got The Comet is Coming - Imminent, and Afrikan Blood, a compilation of Jamaican music.

Saw on reddit that the Afrikan Blood record has a windows notification sound on one of the tracks. Apparently reggae labels have bad quality control reputation.

I don’t think it was RSD release but I also picked up the Khruangbin Christmas 45 and it bangs.

yeeee do it

i'm gonna post a normie song that we all love and relate to hard

is it normie tiem yet

eve 6's wordplay is still the high water mark of the late 90's millennium transition alt-rock/pop-punk/post-grunge scene

You didn't like Summer Girl?

I don't know this band, but I listened to Summer Girl thinking it might have a Summer Babe reference. I liked it, but it has to be a Lou Reed Walk on the wild side tribute, right?

Back