• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread 2.0

My local shop had a late RSD shipment come in today and was able to snag a copy of the JGB release

Yesterday’s Mountain Goats release, the Jordan Lake sessions, is awesome. On Bandcamp.

Finally got my dad’s old equipment all hooked up and between this and my new smoker I’ve gotten into quite the obsessive hobbies. His turntable is a Thorens 145 circa 1975 and they’re going for between $700-1200 on eBay. Gotta keep this thing in good condition.

not knowing dick about the music industry, it seemed that Pat navigated Chance's career well to give him the most artistic freedom possible

do what you want with your values and beliefs, but when you put out a gospel album and then complain that things went south you have nobody to blame but yourself

yeah thats good

if you haven't, check out their French Press EP

Grateful Dead 12/7/71 is an absolute heater of a rock show. No space jams in this one. Pigpen just returns after a month off and leads the band like the badass bluesman that he was - opens with one of the best versions of "Cold Rain and Snow" I've ever heard. Definitely recommend giving this one a listen!

https://archive.org/details/gd71-12-07.sbd.miller.3375.sbeok.shnf

Back