• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread 2.0

The first time I tasted somebody else’s spit I had coughing fit

this is my yo la tengo earworm - god i love this song - what a way to open a recording career

We're just busy tempting, like fate's on the nod
Running on empty, bourbon and god
It's been a while since we knew the way
And it's been even longer since our plastic priest class
Had a goddamned thing to say

If I was being inaugurated I’d probably ask Jeff Mangum to sing and I’d have Pavement reunite for the inaugural ball.

Ok, I don’t disagree, but if it were my inauguration I’d have different singers.

I would choose someone to replace JLo but not Gaga. maybe have Gary Clark, Jr. backing up Gaga.

He should have had the official band of DE perform somewhere- George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers.

I would choose someone to replace JLo but not Gaga. maybe have Gary Clark, Jr. backing up Gaga.

He should have had the official band of DE perform somewhere- George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers.

I think, if I'm going to be president, I should get to chose my own performers.

admittedly got hooked in by the memes but i've been listening to some of this old gospel style music lately and its monte

New Weezer is solid dad rock. May ultimately need to move this to the unpopular opinion thread.

Back