• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread 2.0

As opposed to the $6/cup coffeehouse music that you listen to in your flannels.

As opposed to the $6/cup coffeehouse music that you listen to in your flannels.

Fair. Though, I don't really wear flannel and more, it's too hot in Florida.

But here is a real guitar solo:

courtney tried but the original is just too good

new spencer krug out 4/16, here's the lead single

he dances like me

First album put out under his own name and first album released by himself (on his new record label Pronounced Kroog). I think most of it is re-worked songs he released under his Patreon (which are mostly Piano-based and more minimalistic). I'm guessing it will be kinda disjointed as a result but should be fun to see how the songs have changed/grown over time.

been following the "AI music" track for a while (as far back as Eno's generative music, I think?) and the latest products are pretty nuts

Hendrix

Cobain

obviously there's a lot of curation here but still damn

I would have guessed you would have opposed music that puts many people out of jobs, will be for the upper class for years to come and kills human creativity.

oh - I have rj on ignore

i'm not sure what his point there is. looks like he's trying to pick a fight lol

oh - I have rj on ignore

i'm not sure what his point there is. looks like he's trying to pick a fight lol

Not trying to pick a fight at all.

With songwriting earnings tanking and AI creating music, human musicians will have less opportunities. It will also less creative if AI is basing songs on programs and the past.

Back