• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread 2.0

Have the Fiona on after a glowing rec by a buddy. Looking forward to it.

EWDQaFYWkAAXNEL

Yo, hit me with any Earth Day/Environmental songs that might broadly be described as folk, or folky, or folk rock, or country folk, or related to the South, or whatever. Thinking like Prine's "Paradise," a bunch of Pete Seeger jamz, even Joni's "Big Yellow Taxi" would work. "Morning Dew" though it may have to be Fred Neil's version and not some 30 minute Dead shredder.

Word.

Yo, hit me with any Earth Day/Environmental songs that might broadly be described as folk, or folky, or folk rock, or country folk, or related to the South, or whatever. Thinking like Prine's "Paradise," a bunch of Pete Seeger jamz, even Joni's "Big Yellow Taxi" would work. "Morning Dew" though it may have to be Fred Neil's version and not some 30 minute Dead shredder.

Word.

dunno if any of these count but are good earth vibes tunes

It's sort of for work, so has to be within our realm, but Pete def works. Probs not the Beatles, though great song of course.

Shenandoah might be a good one. I think there might be a Tony Rice jam on that.

lots of good versions of this tune though i really like joan's

It's sort of for work, so has to be within our realm, but Pete def works. Probs not the Beatles, though great song of course.

Shenandoah might be a good one. I think there might be a Tony Rice jam on that.

lol "sort of for work"

chupe has to write his monthly bullshit folk music collection blog post for the library system

don't think this song counts but it's about rivers and has great, great vibes

Back