• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread 2.0

would also hear arguments for get lucky or

still a top 2 album of the 2010s i think

i think instant crush has the best chorus, but it's hard to sing along to

I was digging last night -- made it to Drums/Space before losing steam, as per usual. Thought the guys' vocals sounded great. Bobby was WAY down in the mix first set, but I heard him popping up in left channel during the second. Someone at the board may have been fucking with him.

Mydland def looked like he got a little boost of something at the set break, but he was killing the Hammond licks 2nd half.

Before the first show of that summer tour in Kansas we were in a park camping and the guys parked beside us had bootlegs of this wacky band from Vermont name Phish.

Last edited:
I'm not even sure Bill Walton would go to a Dead show in Kansas...Egypt yes. Estonia, absolutely. Kansas?

I'm not even sure Bill Walton would go to a Dead show in Kansas...Egypt yes. Estonia, absolutely. Kansas?

Bonner Springs KS 4th of July tour opening

KS/Louisville/Pittsburgh/Raleigh/DC/Foxboro/Buffalo/Deer Creek IN (2)/Tinley Park, IL (3)

Got home and went back to work and heard at work that Brent had died.

I saw The Who at JFK in Philly. Theoretically, there were theoretically 125,000 people there. I asked the promoter how many tickets they sold. He asked if I was doing a story. I said no. He said they stopped counting at 135,000 and kept selling for three more days.

About three hours into the show, Pete walked up to a mic and said, "In case, you were wondering", and went back to play.

My friends and I recognized the first few chords we recognized the song. My friend held up his watch...guess what time it was...

Back