Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656616263646566
Results 1,301 to 1,309 of 1309

Thread: usic Thread 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    obviously there's a lot of curation here but still damn
    idk why but reminded me of

I like the new Shakey Graves album

Any of you old deacs go to the 4/12/78 Dead show at Cameron Indoor? What was that like?

I'm always 3 months behind, but this Tune-Yards album is really solid.

ooooooooooooh baby this is hot

you know what dude can really get it?

Red Garland

Preordered the Hood, Cooley, Isbell Live at the Shoals Theater vinyl from a benefit show they did a few years ago. Just saw that the TTB + Trey Layla set from Lockn is gonna come out on vinyl too.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Preordered the Hood, Cooley, Isbell Live at the Shoals Theater vinyl from a benefit show they did a few years ago. Just saw that the TTB + Trey Layla set from Lockn is gonna come out on vinyl too.
    Dude, I preordered it and have been listening to the digital copy for months. I have a crowd recording of the show, but this is a vast, vast improvement. It's missing some stories in-between songs, but all in all I can't wait to spin it on the living room system.

Quote Originally Posted by cooleybird View Post
    Dude, I preordered it and have been listening to the digital copy for months. I have a crowd recording of the show, but this is a vast, vast improvement. It's missing some stories in-between songs, but all in all I can't wait to spin it on the living room system.
    Yeah I need to listen to the digital. But about to switch jobs so will prob wait to download to a different computer.