• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You are a "hobbyist."

Grabs Turds Bare

Reaction score
I take great comfort in this information. At some point, I was worried that what happened here actually mattered.

https://www.npr.org/transcripts/804612601

VEDANTAM: Today, we look at a strange twist of modern politics in the United States. We live in a 24/7 cycle of political news that saturates every corner of our culture. It seems like this has led to increased engagement in politics, but Eitan Hersh says that engagement with politics for many of us has actually become more shallow. As a result, he says, our democracy from the workings of city government to the battle for the presidency is increasingly distant from the actual needs of citizens.

The paradox of our passion for politics - this week on HIDDEN BRAIN.

Knight, the most important thing on these boards is you talking about your pooping an wiping habits. I think we can all agree on that.

Back