• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Re-living 1995

On the far right ? You sure about that ?

Skip-Brown-main.jpg

I didn’t even look over there. I was responding to the comment someone made about “the guy standing behind Rodney”. I haven’t seen Skip in years, but that is definitely him on the far right.

I think he went after both, in separate incidents (Iturbe at the ACCT; Harder in Clemson)

Hard to believe Barnes only coached at Clemson for 4 years
Barnes had a special dislike for Deano and the Holes, for sure.
Given he was from Hickory, I wonder if it was just them or was he just contrarian towards all of the Big Four?

Barnes earned a spot in the hearts of every ABC fan. Nobody challenged Dean. Ever. Barnes didn’t care.

Barnes had a special dislike for Deano and the Holes, for sure.
Given he was from Hickory, I wonder if it was just them or was he just contrarian towards all of the Big Four?

Pretty sure he gave a choke sign or something similar to the home crowd at Reynolds, which I enjoyed very much.

Much more enjoyable than watching Boogie McIntyre run circles around us

I didn’t even look over there. I was responding to the comment someone made about “the guy standing behind Rodney”. I haven’t seen Skip in years, but that is definitely him on the far right.

The guy behind Rodney has to be CD

I decided on the day of the Championship Game to try to be at the game with my three sons.
We left home that AM and drove the 150 miles or so to Greensboro, getting there around lunch.
I was able to scalp four tickets in the balcony on the 50 on the front row, great seats.
We yelled our lungs out all game, and were hoarse, but happy, all the way home.
One of the best moves I've ever made.
Was very proud of the way Rusty Larue played in Tony Rutland's absence after his knee injury; but it would have been nice to have seen what the Deacs could have done throughout the NCAA tournament if we had had Rutland all the way.

Back