• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Georgia Tech - Wednesday 7 pm RSN

Cant believe between 6 and 8 minutes left I thought every time we came down and set our D, we'd go to zone, after getting totally dominated the last 10 GT possessions. Never saw it and it assured an L given GTs play.

I have not watched the game, but just pulled up the box score. One line tells me all I need to know:

Childress 6-15 FG
0-5 3P
6TO
1 AST

Doesn't tell you about his defense. Look at the box score for the GT guards. He just can't keep opposing guards from repeatedly getting to the hoop.

I see Pastner’s hearing the Belein rumors too

It's tough to win a basketball game when you give up 86 points, especially when 31 of them come in the last 5:31 of the game. Alvarado and Devoe were the best two players on the court and it showed, especially down the stretch.

Neath and Massoud have improved during the course of the the season. They played well tonight and earned their minutes. Brown contributed as expected. Childress points were offset by turnovers. Nothing impressive for anyone else. Johnson's 12 minutes were a surprise. Maybe Manning got a clue in game 26, but my bet is that Neath made the difference.

7562 fans watched the game to honor Odum and the 1994-95 ACC championship team. That should speak volumes to Currie, Hatch et.al.

Last edited:
We need to play defense with 'wide hands'.

That's life.

Sit down Chill, Mucius and Ogy, play Neath, Massoud, Sar and Chaundee as much as possible to give them as much experience as possible and a new decent coach will have at least something to work with.

The team was clearly looking ahead to dook. This was a trap game.

It will come down to ND to avoid another 20 loss season.

Back