• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Georgia Tech - Wednesday 7 pm RSN

Damn. Why couldn’t we be good when they were doing this. It’s honestly kind of embarrassing where we are at as a program, and all these guys are coming back. Maybe they did it on purpose to shame them into donating money to improve the current situation.

Either way, I feel bad it won’t be a packed house to honor Coach Odom and all of those players, and former staff members. They deserve better.

Conor said crowd is sparse. What a disappointment. Should have done this next year when we have a new coach.

Conor said crowd is sparse. What a disappointment. Should have done this next year when we have a new coach.
It's been kinda sad watching how much effort SM has poured into promoting this...seems like more effort went into this game than all other games combined.

Six years into this trainwreck and the media talking point is we have young players who need experience. I give up.

Manning showing off for guests calls timeout after two Tech baskets — never seen him do that — usually waits till we are down 12-14.

I know it’s 25 years but why embarrass yourself with this reunion shit with this scum fucking team

This guy plays Ody and Sarr together but couldn’t be bothered to play Collins with Thomas or Moore.

We have been playing like continuous dogshit since a few minutes into the 2nd half against UNC.

This is like having your daughter's future in-laws to your house for the first time and the dog takes a huge crap in the middle of the living room.

Deacs have that seasonal look of “who gives a shit”. Pops up every February. No energy

Maybe all the big donors will see what a shitshow WFU basketball has become, and they will open their wallets to bring back back the good old days.

Back