• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Georgia Tech - Wednesday 7 pm RSN

At least the telecast covered the honoring of the 1995 team.

I started wondering why I watch basketball through that first half. Just ugly. Terrible representation of the game. No energy, and boring.

Like people have said, maybe the big donors will finally decide its time to give some money to pay off this shit coach.

Tech is playing two rec league guys, Banks and Usher with 3 fouls each, TJ hogties and injures Devoe and we are still down 8 at half I have been here for some ugly shit this year but damn, that was bad.

"Nice to see people smiling again back in this building" -- Dave Odom.

HILARIOUS!

Tech is playing two rec league guys, Banks and Usher with 3 fouls each, TJ hogties and injures Devoe and we are still down 8 at half I have been here for some ugly shit this year but damn, that was bad.

I honestly thought they’d have some pride and play decent tonight with Duncan in the house. Maybe they’re just playing tight.

Maybe Duncan or Odom talked to the team at halftime.

I honestly thought they’d have some pride and play decent tonight with Duncan in the house. Maybe they’re just playing tight.

We’ve been “playing tight” for the better part of a decade.

The WHOLE team has 3 assists 3/4 through the game. That box score can't be right, can it?

Back