• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Georgia Tech - Wednesday 7 pm RSN

PbP guy is really excited. Gotta throw out the records on this baby! I guess ...

Saar finally gets the lob inside for basket and next time down Chilln jacks a 3 when Saars defender has 4 fouls. Brain fing dead bkb

Last edited:
If that's a "full" lower bowl, perhaps we need to debate the meaning of the word

This is getting too close for comfort.

In all seriousness, I have no clue what I want. I really don’t. If we win i’m unhappy, and if we lose i’m unhappy. I’m not happy either way. I’d like to get back to be being happy after a win.

Bring it home, Mike DeVoe. Finish this shit, Jackets.

Getting bailed out all over the place.

I remember when we all felt pretty confident Devoe would be a part of a monster class Manning was piecing together.

The guy behind me decided the entire stadium needs to know that Devoe “sucks.”

DM should use our scouting report.

The Rambling Wreck is the #8 ACC team on offense, and among the best at scoring inside in conference play -- 52% 2 PT FG% (#2); 59% of the GT offense comes from 2 point FGs (#1 among ACC teams).

Back