• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Georgia Tech - Wednesday 7 pm RSN

We actually look like we have the right offensive game plan towards the end (as in, not just chucking hero threes, at least so far), but we keep having defensive breakdowns.

One more big bucket by DeVoe and finish this, please.

That was a brutal stretch after Sarr cut it to 4 with a FT.

GTs last offensive set when all 5 players touched the ball, reacted to the defense and scored easy? Coaching

They’ve been a better team all night. If we score it’s by accident

That last defensive set was pathetic. No one was in position there was no structure at all

We've gone to the FT line like 6 straight possessions. This offense is so pathetic.

GTs last offensive set when all 5 players touched the ball, reacted to the defense and scored easy? Coaching

They’ve been a better team all night. If we score it’s by accident

Yep, Pastner stinks and can coach circles around DM

Everything is a foul. This shit is so dumb.

Love how we foul their best FT shooter, right after their worst shooter had the ball

Manning actually attempting to appear like he's coaching tonight instead of his usual stand around is comical in light of Duncan sitting right behind him

I have not watched the game, but just pulled up the box score. One line tells me all I need to know:

Childress 6-15 FG
0-5 3P
6TO
1 AST

Back