• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Unleashed

WFFaithful

Reaction score
1. Retribution on Sondland, the Vindman brothers, McCusker et.al
2. Bribing the state of New York/ Trusted Traveller ban
3. Barr intervention in politically connected cases. Stone, Flynn, and others.
4. Pardons for sale, normalization of corruption, pardon floated for Assange to repeat Russian propaganda
5. Trump fired DNI because DNI reported to Congress that Russia was assisting Trump reelection efforts

Last edited:
Yep, exactly. Each time he has exited a scandal and the GOP has protected him, he is more emboldened. Now he claims to be the chief law enforcement officer. America either votes this guy out or we are effed.

Yep, exactly. Each time he has exited a scandal and the GOP has protected him, he is more emboldened. Now he claims to be the chief law enforcement officer. America either votes this guy out or we are effed.

I'm afraid we are effed.

I'm afraid we are effed.

Yup. And now Susan Collins is looking like an even bigger fool. She shouldn't have said anything. A ME poll yesterday showed her 1% behind her presumed Dem opponent, so she's in some trouble. Cook is rating that a toss-up and NC a lean Pub, and Sabato the opposite - I'm thinking Cook is more on the ball with those 2 seats. Still, it won't matter much if we have another 4 lawless years of Trump.

1. Retribution on Sondland, the Vindman brothers, McCusker et.al
2. Bribing the state of New York/ Trusted Traveller ban
3. Barr intervention in politically connected cases. Stone, Flynn, and others.
4. Pardons for sale.

I read this as retribution on Scotland and wondered what is happening to his golf course now?

Back