• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Not that Mods will do anything about this

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
But once again a brave poster is trying to hack me here.

"Dear RJKarl,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Old Gold and Black Forums with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address:"

I have tracked where it came from. So can the mods.

I'm sure their response will be- You deserved it! Or we'll ban you for MAKING someone in X city (where we have posters) try this or it's your fault.

qk7vg5c.gif

Wait, so the Silk Road post was really you? Man, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt there. Out the person's IP address/location!!!

The Silk Road thread was pure silliness. I realize some are too serious to see it.

If the mods are interested, they can do it or I can show them.

My guess is they will blame me for being attacked.

What is BIZARRE and PATHETHIC is how number of lame ass, no life schmucks from the boards go looking for RJs real life.

RJ was threatened with permabanning for saying something in a PRIVATE message and immediately saying it was a joke and wasn't going to happen. Biff has been found to have ACTUALLY done this in past.

It's one thing to post GIF or make fun of post from five years ago. HACKING passwords to attach user's business and livelihood is SAD and strictly prohibited

How pathetic must your life be to do this?

My bad....It should be easy for MODS to check the IP address and ban that person...but they won't.

The fact that TOWNIE will do anything to defend shows a lot about who he is.

I thought the Silk Road thread was one of RJ’s funnier posts.

Will the next person who hacks RJ's account please delete it ? Thanks in advance.

Meh. I get those messages just about daily and usually multiple times. I can even screenshot my email account to demonstrate.

Back