• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jen Hoover Replacement Search Thread

netflixnchildres

Reaction score
After a nice start, the lady Deacs have stumbled into 11th place in the ACC. It must be asked...who should replace Jen Hoover?

Props to anyone that can actually answer this. Maybe we can move Danny over to women’s until his contract runs out.

giphy.gif

Let me just consult my women's KP...

Wait, there is no women's KP?

I can't be of help here.

That was in a car, not with a gun. Has no bearing on her great coaching ability! Multi-ACC titles and a national championship.

And also recently resigned because she doesn't relate well with players.

That was in a car, not with a gun. Has no bearing on her great coaching ability! Multi-ACC titles and a national championship.

I'd have been more impressed if she did it with one punch.

Maybe impressed is the wrong word.

My sauces are telling me Geno Auriemma is interested. Been looking for a new challenge.

She did it only going 2 mph according to the report so that’s a lot of force!

Apparently side mirror clipped the older lady, she fell & hit her head. Unfortunately she did die from this accident. Sylvia's deal at UNC was a trumped up charge from a disgruntled player and her Mom from what I have heard about it. Not getting enough playing time so she "said" the coach used certain words, which were not verified but taken as gospel by AD Cunningham just so he could replace her. She had not been willing to take the fall for Roy & men's basketball like they had hoped so they were out to get.

Back