• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Russia Working for Trump again- Data caused firing of DNI

Mad that it got reported. Not mad that Russia is interfering in tge election. That's all you need to know.

A candidate other than Bernie or Bloomberg needs to go to a podium tonight or tomorrow about this. If that person is strong enough, they can vault some of the others.

Whomever does it should call this what it is- An Act of War. That person should say unequivocally that when they are elected the current sanctions are a walk in the park compared to what they will immediately impose on Day One. And tell Putin, he will be personally sanctioned.

Good fucking god.

We are ruled by people who are too fucking dumb to understand that we are actually ruled by a foreign adversary.

God help us all.

Good fucking god.

We are ruled by people who are too fucking dumb to understand that we are actually ruled by a foreign adversary.

God help us all.

They're not dumb. They want to be ruled by a foreign adversary.

lol, as in Kash Patel, the guy that pretended to be a Ukraine expert when talking to Trump, so everyone else just started pretending he was a Ukraine expert rather than correcting dear leader?

Had today's Republicans been alive during the Revolutionary War, they would have been supporting the British. They would have turned Washington in for a reward.

Sailor my man this is incredible leadership from trump and the GOP, give us your input man! I for one am encouraged by the courage and strength on display here. I’d love to hear your commentary

Something, something, Bernie honeymooned in Moscow.

The fact Russia is trying to help make Bernie Trump's opponent should say something. Bernie said he knew about this about a month ago and has said nothing. Hmmmmm..

haven't you heard? it's a) not a big deal to accept help from a foreign power and/or b) it's fake news

Back