• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Purge

Trump and his underling with 2.5 months as lame ducks will do more than steal some keyboard keys.

If they even accept their lame duck status.

Oh that would take at least the first month and even that depends on whatever legal challenges they make and attempts to get their justices involved.

Good discussion of Trump's hit list on NPR Fresh Air right now.

How would the Tunnels rank the worst dictators of the last 150 years?

Does it go 1. Trump, 2. Hitler, 3. Stalin, 4. Ho Chi Minh, and 5. Idi Amin?

Or is it 1. Trump, 2. Stalin, 3. Hitler, 4. Chairman Mao, and 5. Leopold II?

How would the Tunnels rank the worst dictators of the last 150 years?

Does it go 1. Trump, 2. Hitler, 3. Stalin, 4. Ho Chi Minh, and 5. Idi Amin?

Or is it 1. Trump, 2. Stalin, 3. Hitler, 4. Chairman Mao, and 5. Leopold II?

1) Nobama
2) Maddow
3) john Kerry’s Purple Heart citation
4) Benghazi
5) Hillary’s email

Daaaaaaamn col anus has been in the lab with a pen and a pad...

he wanna talk like he's got something to say But nothing comes out when he moves his lips Just a bunch of gibberish

Sick burn, bruh.

Speaking of The Purge, I'm curious how many Tunnels inhabitants would hunt down and kill anyone who isn't a registered Dem if it was legal to do so once a year for a 12 hour period between 7pm to 7am?

I already told you I’m using my wealth when society collapses to pay people to hunt you down and put you in the Coliseum I run for sport. You will be pitted against the corpse of bkf as to ease you in to combat. After you will be pitted against the winner of the main event, the slinger of insurance, TheReff vs the slinger of software, Catamount.

I already told you I’m using my wealth when society collapses to pay people to hunt you down and put you in the Coliseum I run for sport. You will be pitted against the corpse of bkf as to ease you in to combat. After you will be pitted against the winner of the main event, the slinger of insurance, TheReff vs the slinger of software, Catamount.

That's a physical threat....BAN HIM!!!

Not as sick as how long you spent. Crafting that shit joke of a post.

Oh, bruh.

Sick burn, bruh.

Speaking of The Purge, I'm curious how many Tunnels inhabitants would hunt down and kill anyone who isn't a registered Dem if it was legal to do so once a year for a 12 hour period between 7pm to 7am?

Always projecting...

Always projecting...

Seriously. They’ll tell themselves anything to justify their violent “self-defense” fantasies.

The left just wants conservatives to leave them alone. That’s what we’ve always wanted. Instead the Brads of the world seek power to they can impose their will on others.

Back