• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Timmy D for Mike Bloomberg

Deac83

Reaction score
After avoiding national exposure for years Timmy D is on a national political ad.

Being a Hall of Fame basketball player doesn't equate with being an expert on political issues. His political opinions are worth 0 to me. But I would love to see him reconnected to WF bb.

mebane is a fan of falwell’s university. need i go on?

I wonder whether Duncan would be supporting Bloomberg had those hurricanes never happened.

This. He is doing a favor for a guy that answered the call when Tim's homeland needed it. Tough to fault a guy for that. Like most people he is probably not as well versed in all of Bloomberg's many... issues.

I heard Clint Eastwood (get off my lawn) just came out for Bloomy

This. He is doing a favor for a guy that answered the call when Tim's homeland needed it. Tough to fault a guy for that. Like most people he is probably not as well versed in all of Bloomberg's many... issues.

Yeah, but most people also don’t chose to put their reputation on the national stage for a person with...issues.

Yeah, but most people also don’t chose to put their reputation on the national stage for a person with...issues.

Let not act like Duncan cares about his political reputation or that most voters care about his endorsement. It should help Bloomberg in the VI primary and maybe pick up a few votes in San Antonio.

And there are many actual politicians with more on the line who have endorsed Bloomberg.

Not going to affect his reputation. Normal people allow others to have a different political opinion to their own without thinking less of them.

Let not act like Duncan cares about his political reputation or that most voters care about his endorsement. It should help Bloomberg in the VI primary and maybe pick up a few votes in San Antonio.

And there are many actual politicians with more on the line who have endorsed Bloomberg.

Tim Duncan has never been anything if not purely pragmatic on and off the court.

Back