• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Duke at WF - LJVM - Tuesday 7 pm - ACCN

No way this win should save Manning. The program is a dumpster fire.

And someone tell Childress to STFU!

We will lose to State and UNC.

Last edited:
No way this win should save Manning. The program is a dumpster fire.

And someone tell Childress to STFU!

We will lose to State and UNC.

10 games left:

Clemson L
at Louisville L
at Syracuse L
UNC L
at Miami L
Georgia Tech L
Duke L
Notre Dame L
at UNC L
at NC State L

I do not see a win.

Maybe Brandon's not the only one who should keep his mouth shut

And Oguama really stepped up after Saar went out. He deserves a mention.

A good new coach adding a couple (probably grad transfer) bangers to this nucleus and we could actually threaten for a middle of the pack finish as our ceiling next year.

One of those is on the roster. Tariq Ingraham (6-9, 250) freshman, is rehabbing following pre season surgery. He looks the part. Also Sunday Okeke is likewise rehabbing. After preseason surgery.

Really the only thing missing from your wish list is a goodnew coach. Let us hope that is resolved sometime in the next two months.

Brandon needed to Shut the F--k up! That was a self serving moment.

Horrid take. We hadn't beaten Duke since he came to Wake, only had 3 previous wins over top 25 teams since he came to wake - lots of emotion in one of the highlights of his career, he dominated both OTs.

Brandon needed to Shut the F--k up! That was a self serving moment.

Four years in a dumpster fire. He should get to enjoy this win over a top 10 team. Especially sweet that it is Duke, a team Wake had not beaten previously during his time at Wake.

Don't forget, his daddy owned Duke.

Don't forget that [Redacted] resigned. He was not fired. In hindsight it's very easy to believe that Wellman was going to keep him but that [Redacted] actually wanted out after the toll on his family from the billboard campaign, newspaper ads, etc.

Do you really believe this? [Redacted] was paid. Resigning is just window dressing.

Let me guess, you've never played sports have you? This in NO WAY will save Manning's job and it was good to see the kids get an emotional win. For all the crap Brandon has had thrown on him here, tonight he cleaned all of it off as far as I'm concerned.

Good to hear sportsnut, i think alot of people are worried that win would save his job.

This is great. I couldn’t be more happy for Brandon. I haven’t watched much hoops this year, but I made a point to put all of the mental baggage aside and pull as hard as I could for Brandon. He has been put in a terrible spot over the past four years so anyone that truly loves Wake has to be thrilled for him. Brandon should’ve been the first guard off the bench on a good team. A combo. Instead he has been asked and tried to do too much. Not his fault. He is and always has been a warrior.

I'm happy that Childress got to have one moment similar to those his dad received. Happy for the team in general. Its always great to beat that walking-dead looking shitbag.

Back