• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Duke at WF - LJVM - Tuesday 7 pm - ACCN

All of the speculation on Sarr is hilarious to me.

I tend to agree w/ Pilchard's logic, but nobody here has any idea what Sarr's mindset is (or how Manning's status will impact his decision-making).

It's also funny because Sarr was ripped horribly around here during the beginning of this season for not improving (and actually looking like he regressed). Now some of you think he's going to the NBA? I get that he might go back to France / Europe, but he's not getting drafted... And I don't see him in the G-League like Doral Moore.

All of the speculation on Sarr is hilarious to me.

I tend to agree w/ Pilchard's logic, but nobody here has any idea what Sarr's mindset is (or how Manning's status will impact his decision-making).

It's also funny because Sarr was ripped horribly around here during the beginning of this season for not improving (and actually looking like he regressed). Now some of you think he's going to the NBA? I get that he might go back to France / Europe, but he's not getting drafted... And I don't see him in the G-League like Doral Moore.

Hard to disagree about the speculation, but that’s sports boards.
I think Manning has to be given due credit for Starr’s development. Pardon me, now, while I duck.
Go Deacs.

Only posters on ogboards.com are gullible enough to believe [Redacted] truly "resigned" and sirdeacsalot is a Wake fan/alum instead of a Carolina/Duke/State troll.

My money says sirdeacsalot is a Carolina fan as he was quite agitated after the beatdown of his beloved Heels in Winston a few weeks back.

Great win by the kids Tuesday night. Let's grab a few more W's before taking the Manning era out behind the barn and shooting it.

Only posters on ogboards.com are gullible enough to believe [Redacted] truly "resigned" and sirdeacsalot is a Wake fan/alum instead of a Carolina/Duke/State troll.

My money says sirdeacsalot is a Carolina fan as he was quite agitated after the beatdown of his beloved Heels in Winston a few weeks back.

Great win by the kids Tuesday night. Let's grab a few more W's before taking the Manning era out behind the barn and shooting it.

:jerkit:

Can someone post the emotional Chill interview? I can’t find it anywhere, just the Katz deal.

Back