• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Duke at WF - LJVM - Tuesday 7 pm - ACCN

Hmm we haven't just rolled over. And they are calling fouls on dook.

Get it the hell together, Dook.

This one is playing out like our win against them in 05. Early foul trouble for a couple of dukes key players.

Neath could be an EXTREMELY good player for Wake. I really hope he comes back next year. He’d be one of the guys I’d be excited about if we got a competent coach.

Does Danny keep his job if he wins this one game? I don’t think so, but i’d love to hear some other opinions.

Write it down 'we didn't get to the foul line enough in the 2nd half' - DM

Neath in double digits again

I really hope Neath and Massoud stick around for our next coach. A team of Neath, Brown, Muscius, Sarr, Massoud, Ody and incoming Freshmen wouldn’t necessarily be leaving the cupboard bare for the next coach.

Last time we fired a terrible coach, he had beaten UNC, NCSt, and Duke the same year. Go Deacs.

Neath has 10. Childress has two fouls. Of course, Danny puts Childress in.

Wonder what the live in-game moneyline is now at 32-20 Wake. No reason to not throw huge money at Dook on winning on whatever that line is.

I really hope Neath and Massoud stick around for our next coach. A team of Neath, Brown, Muscius, Sarr, Massoud, Ody and incoming Freshmen wouldn’t necessarily be leaving the cupboard bare for the next coach.

Umm....careful....you just inadvertently gave props to Manning on recruiting.

Back