• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Duke at WF - LJVM - Tuesday 7 pm - ACCN

I'll take the credit/blame... For once I was OK with us losing the lead and losing the game. We put up a good fight, whatever. So of course we won...

I am definitely happy for Brandon Childress watching his emotional interview.

AD, please see the larger picture and fire Manning

I'm crying. This is literally one of the best moments of my life

I dude b chill called out each and every one of you haters individually. Pretty sure I heard him say PH didn’t have a strong record in picking ACC quality point guards.

Say whatever the fuck you want about Brandon, but if you can’t see the heart he’s poured into Wake hoops and respect that you aren’t a Wake fan. Idgaf about what this means towards firing Manning, I’m incredibly happy he got that done.

We are 12-15 in Manning’s 6th season. If he is back it is not because of a win over Duke.

Boys are happy. Hope it does not sink the program.

Only our 2nd win in the Manning era of a team that will end with a confernece record of better than 10-8.

So happy the players and students can celebrate a victory over Duke. Roll the Quad and enjoy it. If you weren't pulling for the Deacs tonight, I question if you are a die hard Deacon fan. A job well done.

Back