• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in Alabama, I am the only person in my 50+ person office that wears a mask.

Here in Alabama, I am the only person in my 50+ person office that wears a mask.

Oh man. I'm scared for you.

Meanwhile in FL, a record number of 276 COVID deaths were reported yesterday.

At least the cases seem to be going down/stabilizing in Florida, perfect example of infection epidemiology. No cases yay freedom while everyone is getting infected, lots of cases people are infected, people start doing mitigation measures because they are scared, cases peak, deaths start to rise, case counts go down, deaths peak, we beat it it and its over yay freedom, and repeat.

At least the cases seem to be going down/stabilizing in Florida, perfect example of infection epidemiology. No cases yay freedom while everyone is getting infected, lots of cases people are infected, people start doing mitigation measures because they are scared, cases peak, deaths start to rise, case counts go down, deaths peak, we beat it it and its over yay freedom, and repeat.

Just enough time to get some Football games in!

FL hit new high daily death toll reported yesterday, and we're back to 1500+ nationwide. Fun.

One of my wife’s friend’s mom died today. First person either of us knows who died.

Found out that my wife's friend's 20-something year old little brother contracted the virus in late June. He was living with their parents. Their mother and father both got it. Their mother was hesitant to go the hospital. She finally did and died 3 days later.

That's a pretty textbook FL summer COVID death. Tragic.

I’d love to bash the guy for contracting COVID but I don’t know if he got it from work or going out to bars but I understand both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back