• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, Brad and Birdman- I know we talk shit to everyone around here, but keep your head on a fucking swivel if you are going to continue to reside in that God-forsaken state.

Horseshoe crabs are so fucking cool. They are more closely related to spiders, scorpions and daddy-long legs than they are marine crustaceans.

Their population management has been quite controversial in the mid-Atlantic region because several species of migratory shorebird heavily rely on horseshoe crab eggs as a food source during migration but the "crabs" have been harvest by the millions in the past for use as bait in eel and whelk fisheries. In the late 90's the harvest was completely unregulated and almost certainly unsustainable, but bird conservationist stepped in in the early 2000's to get huge restrictions on horseshoe crab bait harvest, basically it has been restricted to 500k male only harvest in VA, MD, DE and NJ since 2010. The Biomedical collection has come on strong since the late 90's but "by the millions" is a huge over statement of the collection effort. It's about half a million from Florida to Maine annually with an estimated 15% mortality on the bled crabs.

Hope Hicks diagnosed positive tonight. She was on Air Force One with Trump for the debate and on yesterday's trip to Minnesota.

Trump getting the Rona from the hot 28 year old he kept around sounds about right. Trump just announced he's quarantining (He didn't when his body man had it)

I mean if Trump got the Rona they'd absolutely just say he was quarantining and you wouldn't seem him for 2 weeks, right?

I mean if Trump got the Rona they'd absolutely just say he was quarantining and you wouldn't seem him for 2 weeks, right?

Well, if Trump was looking for an excuse to bow out of the next debate he just found it.

I mean the best historical ending to the whole Trump thing is him just up and dying from thing thing, right? It smacks all the MAGA rube assholes in the face about how dumb they were being, and we likely avoid civil war and can like save hundreds of thousands of other lives by taking this thing seriously. And he doesn't have to like destroy the whole world before losing an election and can die a winner.

I mean, it's like the only thing that can happen that can get all these dumb white anti-science dumbasses to realize they might be wrong about shit.

Last edited:
Now entering one of the periodic time periods when I feel sorry for Melania. Imagine having to quarantine with that idiot.

I mean he has a chance to heal america by dying. It gets the rubes to realize fox news is fake news.

also gets to the die as the ultimate american hero/patriot *in some eyes*

also gets to the die as the ultimate american hero/patriot *in some eyes*

Not to mention he will die because Biden had a COVID dart gun in his sleeve that he shot at Trump when the Nancy Pelosi told him to through his earpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back