• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep telling people privately, this fucker is going to try to pull something with the election.
Remember in 2016 the election was "all rigged" against him.

Without a doubt.

And all these little vaginas who "didn't vote for him" will sit on their hands and let him get away with it and be all like "I didn't vote for him, and whatabout that bad thing Biden said in '82???"

Last edited:
Without a doubt.

And all these little vaginas who "didn't vote for him" will sit on their hands and let him get away with it and be all like "I didn't vote for him, and whatabout that bad thing Biden said in '82???"
I don't think it would make a difference whether Biden was the nominee or Bernie.

*for the record, I support Bernie.

University of Washington has put out new projections on deaths for the nation and state by state. The high, mid and low projections all dropped pretty significantly for the nation. But the math for the states hit pretty hard to date - New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Florida - is rough. On the high projection of the nation those 5 states project to 43% of all deaths, on the mid case 56% and on the low case somewhere in between. North Carolina's projections for a large state population wise remain towards the low end of all states per capita.

University of Washington has put out new projections on deaths for the nation and state by state. The high, mid and low projections all dropped pretty significantly for the nation. But the math for the states hit pretty hard to date - New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Florida - is rough. On the high projection of the nation those 5 states project to 43% of all deaths, on the mid case 56% and on the low case somewhere in between. North Carolina's projections for a large state population wise remain towards the low end of all states per capita.

I think that’s largely due to our geography more than anything. We don’t really have any major cities and Charlotte and Raleigh are so sprawled out that you’re not going to see the issues you’d see from comparable cities in the Northeast.

"I believe, precisely because he is not naive and stupid, that he sent his alarming email with the intention of getting it into the public domain in an effort to draw public attention to the situation on his ship," Modly said.

Which, per the recording, was Modly's problem with the email. And why he fired the guy.

EU8U9ltWsAEvcQX

:bowrofl:

Italy recorded fewer than 4,000 new cases for the first time since March 17th. I was hoping by this date that Italy might be down to under 1,000 new cases a day. Progress, but it is certainly more of a plateau that has to be brought back down then a hump that falls off. New York will be on lock down until sometime in May at the earliest. And I believe the Northeast may need to co-ordinate when the entire metro area comes off quarantine as you can't have CT, NJ, NY exiting at different times given how far people will travel day to day to get into NYC.

Last edited:
I think that’s largely due to our geography more than anything. We don’t really have any major cities and Charlotte and Raleigh are so sprawled out that you’re not going to see the issues you’d see from comparable cities in the Northeast.

Perhaps. But that doesn't explain what is happening in a host of places that are similar in terms of density. And NC is definitely a crossroads between DC and Atlanta. Nor does it explain the low number of deaths per total cases reported to date compared to other places in the country.

Perhaps. But that doesn't explain what is happening in a host of places that are similar in terms of density. And NC is definitely a crossroads between DC and Atlanta. Nor does it explain the low number of deaths per total cases reported to date compared to other places in the country.

I guarandamnty you that it is because the virus is as allergic to all this fucking pollen as everything else is. How is it living on surfaces when the surfaces are suffocated in green haze all day for weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back