• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the simpletons miss the point of what is happening:

"“With 60 U.S. cases of coronavirus, we are facing a real-life crisis that must be managed,” Orange County Supervisor Donald P. Wagner said. “I support an emergency declaration, not because I necessarily believe the public is in more danger, but because the federal and state governments refuse to give us enough information to discharge our public health responsibilities. We want to be vigilant in ensuring the county is prepared and has sufficient resources to prevent and combat any possible outbreak of COVID-19.”

Rep. Katie Porter (D-Irvine) reiterated the declaration’s intention to prepare, not panic, the community.

“Coronavirus is a serious and growing threat, and the only way we’ll manage this public health emergency is with collaboration grounded in science,” she said."

Unlike NC, people in OC understand the danger Trump's administration of ignorance has repercussions.

Stay safe RJ. Don't go outside or interact with people. Just stay at home and browse the internet or something.

#ncdoesn'tunderstand

401k voters, take note of the Trump team’s “response” to this virus and now imagine how he’d handle a full on recession.

401k voters, take note of the Trump team’s “response” to this virus and now imagine how he’d handle a full on recession.

They would just make money on gold. As long as he's not raising taxes, I can't imagine they give a fuck. If at any point in his entire 70+ years on this planet, someone was able to look at donald fucking trump and make an assessment that he could effectively govern a paper bag sandwich, then those people are too fucking stupid change course based on a viral outbreak.

Market down 850 points today and into correction territory. Corrections since WW2 take about four months overall and four months to recover. Obviously the coronavirus is a different type of animal response wise I’d think

Market down 850 points today and into correction territory. Corrections since WW2 take about four months overall and four months to recover. Obviously the coronavirus is a different type of animal response wise I’d think

This is what I was thinking. Not sure this would be considered a correction given that it's really not about any market weakness.

I predict the coronavirus will peter out with only a handful of deaths, Trump proclaims victory and fires anyone who said otherwise, wins second term, bangs Pence's wife with the shroom.

Bake, you're so close. Trump is going to say HE solved Corona personally and by himself.

One of my students is convinced that it's a weaponized virus created solely by the Chinese to bring Trump down. He had some pretty entertaining theories.

One of my students is convinced that it's a weaponized virus created solely by the Chinese to bring Trump down. He had some pretty entertaining theories.

Tom Cotton is one of your students??

Did he ride to school on his dinosaur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back