• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wp7yf4wc-1397450071.jpg

...and the plaid shirt with the pork pie hat sheesh. Why do you guys try to look like Mennonites?

Ugly people have to distract from the ugly, bro.

Word on the street was that that dude actually had a princely racket.

Work just added Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, and Italy to our travel ban that already included China.

I mean that was the obviously play from the beginning with Mike Pence in charge. No more truth for the public. It’s probably not going to work though, scientists have been some of the bigger whistleblowers through the BS this administration has been throwing down so the truth will leak and then trying to cover that up will make things so much worse.

Trump has just ordered that all info about Corona must go through Pence before being made public. Even Dr. Fauci can't speak without clearance.

SIEG HEIL FUHER TRUMP!!!

I mean that was the obviously play from the beginning with Mike Pence in charge. No more truth for the public. It’s probably not going to work though, scientists have been some of the bigger whistleblowers through the BS this administration has been throwing down so the truth will leak and then trying to cover that up will make things so much worse.

It's already started-

U.S. Health Workers Responding to Coronavirus Lacked Training and Protective Gear, Whistle-Blower Says

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/27/us/politics/us-coronavirus-whistle-blower.html

Is it just me or is it weird that RJ keeps saying the name of the director of the NIAID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back