• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

Just a thought. On the Sunday preceding the NCAA tournament, the NCAA announces who will participate and will explain their reasoning for inclusion and seeding. IIRC, they announce 68 teams. You need not take my word on this matter. The next show will be aired on March 15.

Well, after hearing that I definitely don’t believe your buyout theory.

You're right. If there was karma, Trump would be in the Colorado Supermax...

And Brad Stevens would quit the Celtics to sign a lifetime contract to coach the Deacs.

And at least two of them likely won't be working much beyond this year too.

The oldest one is slated to be a senator for four more years.

I really don’t care how old our next coach is. 25? 78? 98? Don’t care as long as he wins. Hell I don’t care if the new coach is a he.

The oldest one is slated to be a senator for four more years.

I really don’t care how old our next coach is. 25? 78? 98? Don’t care as long as he wins. Hell I don’t care if the new coach is a he.

Becky!

Biden will be in an old folks home. His dementia is undeniable. Still disgusted by his 2009 graduation speech at Wake. Dumber than Danny.

Biden will be in an old folks home. His dementia is undeniable. Still disgusted by his 2009 graduation speech at Wake. Dumber than Danny.

Says the American whose current President just babbled something about going to work if you just have a touch of the coronovirus ....

You're projecting.

Says the American whose current President just babbled something about going to work if you just have a touch of the coronovirus ....

You're projecting.

The debates should be interesting as both can hardly put a sentence together.

also let's take the dumbass discussion of whether the fucking play-in game is part of the NCAA tournament to the another thread too. If that distinction has any impact on your thinking regarding whether or not Manning should be gone, you're an idiot....and I feel pretty safe in saying that I really don't think there's anyone on this board who ACTUALLY thinks that it makes a difference, so I have insulted no one.

so is this going to turn into a political thread now? Keep that shit in the tunnels please.

Seriously, I live in NC and just got bent over by political ads every minute of every day. Please can I just have this one thing politics free?? It does feel like it's the same 3 or 4 posters who bring up politics on the sports threads.... Usually some Trump comment.

Take this shit to the Tunnels.

so is this going to turn into a political thread now? Keep that shit in the tunnels please.

also let's take the dumbass discussion of whether the fucking play-in game is part of the NCAA tournament to the another thread too. If that distinction has any impact on your thinking regarding whether or not Manning should be gone, you're an idiot....and I feel pretty safe in saying that I really don't think there's anyone on this board who ACTUALLY thinks that it makes a difference, so I have insulted no one.

Seriously, I live in NC and just got bent over by political ads every minute of every day. Please can I just have this one thing politics free?? It does feel like it's the same 3 or 4 posters who bring up politics on the sports threads.... Usually some Trump comment.

How the fuck did Wellman get a street named after him? What a fucking conman.

Agree with all of these.

The debates should be interesting as both can hardly put a sentence together.
Not really, trump will spend his time calling Biden names and Biden will talk so fast you can’t understand what he is saying and then challenge trump to a push-up contest, trump will stupidly agree and on his second push-up will stroke out, great reality tv.

I for one think that losing in the "first four" with John Collins was in fact a very poor coaching job. Of course that was a big part of why DM got the terrible extension but even at the time I thought that season should have been so much more. Epic fail by Wellman. The entire situation is just comical and depressing at this point.

Back